How do you capture the picturesque scenery, when you are on a ride, and show it to your loved ones, just as you have seen it? Simple. Use an action camera.
There are several brands available in the market, and one such Drift HD, a compact action camera suitable for many rugged sports.
Some Standard Feature:
- Full HD video for creating crystal clear footage.
- More compact housing, 4.1 inches and 5.04 oz., 25 percent smaller than its predecessor.
- Rotatable, replaceable lens.
- Second rear cover to protect the camera when using an external mic or a USB charger.
- An integrated LCD screen for shot setup and playback.
- Micro HDMI connector for HDTV playback.
- A remote control to enable you to film what you want to record, not the boring stuff in between.
- New goggle strap in addition to curved and flat adhesive mounts, paired with a universal clip for multiple mounting options.
- Standard ¼” 20 thread for use with most tripods.
- A rotating lens so you can mount the camera at any angle and any position to get that shot you are looking for.
- 9MP still photography; put it in the photo burst mode and you can take pictures every few seconds for as long as your memory card and battery lasts.
- You can pair the remote control to your camera or any number of additional cameras.
- A digital zoom function so you can get even closer to the action, or your friend in front.
- A 2.5 microphone input for external microphones.
- Optional waterproof case to take your Drift HD to depths of up to 30m.
- Optional external power pack accessory, taking recording time up to 20hrs.
Of all the action cameras available in the market, I found HD Drift to be the coolest, easiest and most convenient to use. You can order online or get it from a dealer located in Bangalore – RaceTech.co.in.
Price: Rs. 22,000/-